Peri-Peri Tuna Salad
4, 5 oz. cans of tuna
4 hard boiled eggs
3 stalks of celery, finely chopped
Mild Peri-Peri sauce
1: Boil your eggs.
I like to get the water to a rolling boil, then put in the eggs.
Let it go for 12 minutes, then put the eggs directly in to a bowl of ice water.
This method makes the shells come right off.
2. Open up your cans of tuna and pour into a strainer/colander.
Strongly mash your hands into the tuna causing ALL the liquid to drain out.
Once you think you've got it all out, do it some more.
Then once more LOL.
I will even take a paper towel to it and push it through one more time,
getting all the moisture that is left in to the paper towel.
3. FINELY chop your eggs and celery
4. Combine tuna, eggs and celery into a bowl
5. Add 1/4 cup of Peri-Naise (mayo and Peri-Peri Marinade mixture)
6. Combine thoroughly, add black pepper and adjust peri-naise if needed
7. Top with Peri-Peri Mild Sauce
(you can use any of the flavors for this step.)