HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Let's hear it for 2021 and the end of 2020!
WE APPRECIATE YOU VERY MUCH
AND WANT TO THANK YOU FOR
YOUR BUSINESS AND FRIENDSHIP!
This is the time of year when everyone, I mean everyone, is thinking about their health.
A great way to improve our health is to get creative with ways to increase fiber and vegetable intake.
Making salads that are exciting and delicious is a skill set that will serve you well in your health goals.
Here's a great recipe for that!
(Pro tip: Make your Guacamole and Peri-Peri Ranch ahead of time.
You will want to start to keep these on hand at all times...)
Southwest Peri-Peri Chicken Salad
Ingredients (serves 1):
1 chicken breast, marinated in Marinade, the grilled or cooked
1 cup black beans & rice, prepared
1/8 cup corn
1/8 cup diced red peppers
1/8 cup black beans
2 Tbsp. lime juice
2 banana peppers, chopped
1/4 cup guacamole
2 Tbsp Wing Sauce
Ranch Salad Dressing (Peri-Peri Ranch works best)
Organic Spring Mix
Blue Corn tortilla chips for garnish
2. Cube chicken breast into 1 inch cubes
3. Place black beans & rice in bottom of large salad bowl.
4. Fill remainder of bowl with spring mix.
5. Place chicken and corn/pepper/black bean salsa mixture on top of spring mix.
6. Add guacamole on top of chicken.
7. Drizzle wing sauce and ranch dressing over the top of the salad.
8. Garnish with blue corn tortilla chips and tortilla strips